[Users] EinsteinToolkit on the Janus supercomputer

Bruno Giacomazzo bruno.giacomazzo at jila.colorado.edu
Thu Sep 20 19:27:58 CDT 2012

Hi Erik,
	thanks a lot for the script. I will let you know what I get.

	I will circulate the files necessary for simfactory as soon as I'm sure that everything is working properly. One "problem" I have now is that Janus requires users to compile codes on a compile node which is only accessible via the login node. I don't know if it is possible to configure simfactory in order to be able to access the compile node via the login node. If not, I can also ask the administrators if there is a way to access the compile node directly, without having to first login on the login node. At the moment I compiled the code directly on Janus instead of doing it remotely from my laptop.

Cheers,
Bruno

email : bruno.giacomazzo at jila.colorado.edu
web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org

Those who understand binary, and those who don't