[Users] [Commits] [svn:einsteintoolkit] manifest/trunk/ (Rev. 226)

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Sat Apr 6 07:39:17 CDT 2013

On Sat, Apr 06, 2013 at 07:36:55AM -0500, Frank Loeffler wrote:
> > though using only removes the whitespace on the right hand side.
>
> Did you try
>
> fig.savefig("bla.pdf", bbox_inches='tight') ?

Wait, that is what you said. However, in my case it seemed to work on
all sides (e.g. see the ugly figure here:
https://www.cct.lsu.edu/~knarf/parma/old_resolution_study/speed0.png
where it even cut things on the left side.) The remaining whitespace on
the plot itself is probably from subplot_adjust() with a large value of
'left').

Frank