[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Eloisa Bentivegna bentivegna at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Apr 29 08:51:18 CDT 2013

On Apr 29, 2013, at 5:44 AM, Frank Loeffler wrote:

> The currently very scarce results indicate, that at least on one machine
> (spine - a Debian workstation, using gcc 4.7) all tests pass. On others
> quite some number fail (e.g. supermuc).

On supermuc, the failures on 1 process are really due to the fact that I haven't figured how to properly run the testsuites with the simfactory mechanism. I tried to tweak the instructions at:

https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Testsuite_Machines

which are obviously outdated, but to no avail so far. The tests are always run with two processes, so I've removed the supermuc__1_8.log file for now.

Perhaps this discussion could be added to today's list of topics.

> We also mentioned possibilities for the new release name last time. The
> current list is on the wiki as well. Please add other names if you like:
>
>  https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Release_Details

I've added the name Planck, mostly to celebrate the mission results that came out last month:

http://planck.esa.int

Best,
Eloisa