[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Apr 29 10:35:54 CDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 11:28 AM, Ian Hinder <ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de> wrote:

> On 29 Apr 2013, at 05:44, Frank Loeffler <knarf at cct.lsu.edu> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
> > 10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
> > how to join on the following web site:
> >
> >   http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/
> >
> > In short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 or (+1) 866-573-0359 and
> >          the conference id is 118682#.
> >
> > In addition to anything that might be brought up at the meeting, the
> > primary issue at the moment is to get the code ready for a new release
> > in May, with the planned schedule shown below. At the moment this means
> > to test, test and test. Bugs and smallish new features might still go
> > in, but larger additions (like new thorns) are already 'out'.
>
> I've updated the instructions for running the tests to use simfactory 2
> and its support for running tests:
>
>         https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Testsuite_Machines
>
> You can add machine-specific notes to that page, but there shouldn't be
> any.  I haven't run through and tested the instructions; if there is
> something wrong, please fix it or let me know.

If, for some reason, Simfactory doesn't work on any of the tested (public)
machines, then please make a very prominent note and open a ticket. We
collect instructions for using the machines in Simfactory, and anybody with
access to a machine where we claim the ET has been tested will be expecting
that things work there out of the box.