[Users] Meeting Minutes

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Aug 12 17:06:21 CDT 2013

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 11:47:48AM -0700, Roland Haas wrote:
> * majority of call participants prefer git over svn, points mentioned
> are easier management of branches and patches and availability of
> powerful GUIs

Maybe unrelated: but I just tried to add an empty directory to git, and
to my surprise find that this doesn't seem to be possible? One of my
motivations to switch from CVS to Subversion was that it enabled me to
delete empty directories. And now I cannot add them with Git - or is
there some way to do it?

Frank