[Users] [Commits] [svn:einsteintoolkit] Multipole/trunk/ (Rev. 88)

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Jan 4 13:52:21 CST 2013

On Fri, Jan 04, 2013 at 06:20:23PM +0100, Ian Hinder wrote:
> > Does that work with the parser in utils/Scripts/Parse_READMES.pl?
>
> I doubt it.  The README predates that script.

I don't care which format we end up with, but there should only be one
format for these READMEs. Maybe it is time to change (and parsing that
should be relatively easy), but right now most READMEs follow the format
that script understands.

Which tools can parse the format of the Multipole README?

Frank