[Users] HDF5 output with cell-centered grid

Vassilios Mewes vassilios.mewes at uv.es
Wed Jan 16 09:43:08 CST 2013

Hello,

i played around with those parameters, but it didn't seem to change
anything...
what strikes me as most strange is that the first refinement level has
points at z<0, but the largest grid has not...

so when using the clip operator, there is still some blanks where the
points of the largest grid should be..i dont get why the points for the
largest grid are not output there whereas they are for the other grids..
using the threshold operator works, but as you said more for debugging, and
contour plots are not possible either/show the same discontinuities...

i am using visit 2.4.2, were there improvements relevant to this issues
that would make it worth upgrading to 2.6?

best wishes,

Vassili

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:32 PM, Roland Haas <roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu