[Users] HDF5 output with cell-centered grid

Vassilios Mewes vassilios.mewes at uv.es
Wed Jan 16 10:47:56 CST 2013

Hello Roland,

just tried the par file you attached quickly, same problem, this time
omitting (hence leaving them as "yes") the hdf5 options....same
problem...is your hdf5 output regular?

which version of visit do you use?

i was using out_vars before, and changing the hdf5 options didn't seem to
change anything..

this is using the latest trunk (checked out yesterday), but i am getting
the same behaviour for ET_2012_11.

best wishes,

Vassili

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 5:29 PM, Roland Haas <roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu