[Users] [Commits] [svn:einsteintoolkit] WeylScal4/trunk/src/ (Rev. 131)

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Wed Jan 23 03:09:24 CST 2013

On 20 Jan 2013, at 16:10, schnetter at cct.lsu.edu wrote:

> User: eschnett
> Date: 2013/01/20 09:10 AM
>
> Modified:
> /trunk/src/
>  WeylScal4_invars_calc_2nd.cc, WeylScal4_invars_calc_4th.cc, WeylScal4_invars_calc_Nth.cc, WeylScal4_psi4_calc_2nd.cc, WeylScal4_psi4_calc_4th.cc, WeylScal4_psi4_calc_Nth.cc, WeylScal4_psis_calc_2nd.cc, WeylScal4_psis_calc_4th.cc, WeylScal4_psis_calc_Nth.cc
>
> Log:
> Regenerate code after Kranc change

Hi,

I find it very useful if the Kranc commit ID is included in such commit messages, so that I know which version of Kranc was used to regenerate the code.  The extra step to determine this is also an opportunity for the committer to ensure that he/she doesn't have any local modifications to Kranc.

http://numrel.aei.mpg.de/people/hinder