[Users] Latest GetComponents broken?

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Jul 1 22:10:48 CDT 2013

Hi Ben,

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 06:55:21AM -0700, Ben Bernard wrote:
> I am attempting to use the GetComponents script on Queen Bee to
> install the latest Einstein Toolkit, using the commands on the
> Tutorial for new users.  Unfortunately it seems that the GetComponents
> script cannot find many of the components, and locks up after a few of
> them.  Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Thank you for your bug report again. We cannot fix bugs we don't know
about, so reports like this are essential to improving the toolkit.

I could reproduce this on queenbee, and proposed a fix [1]. If this is
accepted, it will be backported to the release. You would need to get a
new version of GetComponents (via the same command as in the tutorial),
and after that it should work. For now, please be patient until we get
this tested by multiple people and apply it to the release.

Frank

[1] https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1395