[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Sat Jul 6 22:46:46 CDT 2013

Hi

Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
how to join on the following web site:

   http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/

In short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 or (+1) 866-573-0359 and
          the conference id is 118682#.

In addition to anything that might be brought up at the meeting I would
like to discuss the following points:

- incoming
  Currently we do have quite a collection piling up in incoming. This is
  good. However, now it the best time to work on these, deciding about
  the faith of these contributions. Doing so means that they should get
  tested by someone else than someone from the contributing group,
  ideally multiple maintainers. If we could do so at least for some
  until Monday this would be great, but realistically we first probably
  need to remind everyone what these are actually about. So:
  I would like each author/contributor of the new modules to say just a
  few words about each of these. Also, please mention how well tested
  they are from the contributor's side (have they been built on a larger
  number of machines, or only on very few / are they used in production
  runs, ect) , and whether there exists sufficient documentation and
  testsuites to be able to include them as is.
  I created a README in the root of incoming where I would like to have
  a very short status indication of each of the contributions. We
  currently have in incoming:
  ADMDerivatives
  CartesianCoordinates
  CoreCollapseControl
  IDFileHydro
  MemSpeed
  PITTNullCode
  SphericalSlice
  Symmetry
  TOVSolverHot
  ZelmaniQuadWaveExtract

  In addition, there are tickets for inclusion of
  ZelmaniQuadWaveExtract [1], CartesianCoordiantes [2] and
  CoreCollapseControl [3], which each live in Zelmani [4]. Same goes
  here: please describe their current status (just very briefly).

  Please let me know if there is something else I missed for inclusion.

- issues up for review
  There are currently 14 issues up for review, which is a rather high
  number. Issues up for review mean that someone already has put in
  enough time and work to come up with a solution that she/he thinks is
  worthy being considered as fix. What is not needed is a second pair of
  eyes to decide if this is ok, or should be changed in some way.
  Please consider going through that list [5] and help a few of these to
  finally pass.

Frank Löffler

[1] https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1356
[2] https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1357