[Users] [Commits] [svn:einsteintoolkit] TOVSolver/trunk/ (Rev. 137)

Christian D. Ott cott at tapir.caltech.edu
Sun Jul 7 13:28:44 CDT 2013

Hi Roland,

the EOS is universal. If one of the stars has a smaller mass, then it
has a smaller central density. If one wants to do exotic physics, then
one needs a different evolution code than GRHydro anyways. I see no
reason why the TOV solver should support something that can't be evolved
by the ET in any case and just adds complication and can trick users
that do not have sufficient experience into doing something massively
stupid.

Also, we are in a development phase, so it's expected that things break
once in a while.

 - Christian