[Users] [Commits] [svn:einsteintoolkit] TOVSolver/trunk/ (Rev. 137)

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Thu Jul 11 08:49:06 CDT 2013

Hello all,

> I committed changes that should fix both. Two were adapted in a
> slightly wrong way (setting parameters twice, which is now an error
> even if it is set to the same value), and two weren't adapted yet.
Not quite. The test_two_av test actually sees changes in test values so
will continue to fail (just with failures in data comparason rather than
parfile errors). The TwoPunctures test will also continue to fail since
one of the 25 ptaches from the last GRHydro update breaks it (only runs
on 1 process which apparently I did not test).