[Users] [Commits] [svn:einsteintoolkit] TOVSolver/trunk/ (Rev. 137)

Roland Haas rhaas at tapir.caltech.edu
Thu Jul 11 10:21:08 CDT 2013

Hello all,

> Weren't these patches committed individually, which should make
> Jenkins useful for finding out which of these broke things?
I believe Jenkins only tracks on the granularity level of commits to the
master git repository. Certainly the "failed since" link
(https://build.barrywardell.net/job/EinsteinToolkitProposed/453/testReport/(root)/TwoPunctures/bhns_eval_1procs/)
in the emails points to a comitt that incorporates multiple svn commits.

It should should not be difficult to walk the list of commits and check
where it fails though, I just don't have the time to do so right now.
Certainly anyone who wants to give it a try is welcome. :-)