[Users] [Commits] [svn:einsteintoolkit] TOVSolver/trunk/ (Rev. 137)

Roland Haas rhaas at tapir.caltech.edu
Thu Jul 11 17:59:54 CDT 2013

Hello all,

> Weren't you the one who made the commits in the first place?  I think
> if you don't have time to fix them, you might not want to commit
> them… :p  Revert?
Yes (to my shame). I did run the 2 processor tests before proposing the
patches and just before pushing them (having been burned like this
before). I did not however run the 1proc tests. I would normally be a
bit fast er fixing this, yes, though nornmally I am also not at a
conference having to prepare a talk for the next day :-). I am not sure
if reverting all 25 patches (since the depend on each other) is not
actually more work than just fixing the scheduling (which is alomost
certainly all there is to it).