[Users] Einstein Toolkit Conference Call Reminder

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Jun 9 21:25:49 CDT 2013

You are cordially invited to join our weekly Einstein Toolkit conference
call at 10:00 US central time every Monday. Instructions for joining this
or other events are at <http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/>.

The phone number for the upcoming call is +1-866-573-0359 (or
+1-225-578-4942 from outside the US), and the conference ID is 118682#. Feel
free to bring any topics with you when you join the call.

Topics discussed last week included continued planning for the upcoming
Einstein Toolkit developer workshop in July. As usual, we will also briefly
review last week's discussions on the mailing list, which include
- how to add a newline character to a string in Fortran (apparently one
doesn't)
- mvapich vs. IMPI on Stampede
- how to define pi (aka: how to "fix" the C standard)
- recent Carpet changes
- recent GRHydro changes