[Users] Meeting Minutes
roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 24 10:50:03 CDT 2013
Present: Vassili, Peter, Erik, Philipp, Yosef, Roland
new Carpet version:
* Philipp observed increased memory consumption (run terminated by
Out-Of-Memory killer) and a run speed that was continuously decreasing
over the time of the run on bluewaters. This used the Intel compiler and
* Roland looked at differences in data between "old" and "new" versions,
sees roundoff level differences in rho (for a NsNs run) but larger ones
in eps. Could just be the usual case of eps being more sensitive.
Roundoff level differences are expected due to different processor
* Erik proposed a MemSpeed thorn on trac
* Yosef's ParitySymmetry thorn is still up for review
* please review the changes to Regrid2 for ParitySymmetry
* very little to discuss these days, consider having the meeting only
every two weeks? Please comment.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 262 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20130624/822a58b1/attachment.bin
More information about the Users