[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder
knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Mar 17 02:52:44 CDT 2013
Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
how to join on the following web site:
In short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 or (+1) 866-573-0359 and
the conference id is 118682#.
Some items to discuss:
- ET_2013_05 schedule
- proposed rough timeline:
- May 01: feature freeze of /trunk
extensive testing begins
(test-suites on all relevant machines)
- May 10: release branches are created
trunk un-frozen again
release-branch code in only-important-bugs-freeze
bug-fixing primarily in release branch
- May 21: complete freeze, to prepare tar-balls, add tags ect.
- May 23: target release date (or earlier if all bugs are fixed)
- Example parameter files for ET
- added TOV parameter file
- simple, static TOV
- runs in about 2SU: <1h on an old laptop, 10min on 1 cluster node
- please add more!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20130317/c5d2d59c/attachment.bin
More information about the Users