[Users] New branches to be created soon

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Fri May 10 12:27:27 CDT 2013

On Thu, May 09, 2013 at 02:49:56PM -0500, Frank Loeffler wrote:
> As discussed on the Monday calls, we will create new release branches
> tomorrow. This most likely includes not only the new ET_2013_05 branch,
> but also a new Cactus release (the last was one year ago).
>
> This does *not* mean a new release just yet. The code on these branches
> will receive further testing, and the release is scheduled for in about
> two weeks.

The branches are now created, called ET_2013_05 and Cactus_4.2.0. Any
fixes that should go into the release will have to be committed to these
branches (in addition to trunk).

trunk/master is now 'open' again, with usual non-release commit
policies.

Any further release-testing should happen using the relevant release
thorn lists.

Frank Loeffler