[Users] Machine tests

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Thu Nov 14 09:59:16 CST 2013

On 14 Nov 2013, at 16:47, Roland Haas <roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu> wrote:

> Signed PGP part
> Hello all,

> To clarify: do we have a list of machines for which tests were already
> run anywhere? I checked out Ian's repository
> http://git.barrywardell.net/EinsteinToolkitDaturaTestResults.git which
> seems to contain results only for datura, kraken, redshift and
> stampede . Are these all that the tests were run on? If so then we
> need to run on the other machines, if not is it possible to put the
> results of the tests somewhere accessible?

The release-info repository is still the best central location for this.  Erik and I are working on sending data from the distribute script to the automated jenkins system, but this is not ready yet.  I am updating the release-info repository when I have new results manually at the moment.

http://numrel.aei.mpg.de/people/hinder