[Users] splitting grid ARRAY along given direction only

Peter Diener diener at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Sep 13 09:50:40 CDT 2013

Hi Roland,

I had a need for a similar thing some time ago. I had a 2D array that I
only wanted to split in one direction. The workaround that I used was to
declare this as a vector of 1D arrays. However, a more general
implementation, where you can specify it in the interface.ccl would be
good to have.

I'm just mentioning this option, if you want something to work quickly,
while the more general implementation is being implemented.

Cheers,

   Peter