[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Sat Sep 21 22:43:28 CDT 2013

Hi

Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
how to join on the following web site:

   http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/

In short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 or (+1) 866-573-0359 and
          the conference id is 118682#.

As always, we will answer questions and hear comments that come up at
the meeting.

With the next release being about 2 months away it is time to discuss
what we plan to include/develop/fix/extend in/for/until then/it - which
is what I would like to talk about on Monday.

Frank Löffler