[Users] Evolving grid arrays using MoL

Peter Diener diener at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Sep 23 09:51:26 CDT 2013

Hi Ian,

As far as I know this wors fine. I have used it in EHFinder to evolve the
generators of the horizon, where the coordinates are stored as 1-d grid
arrays (like xg and its rhs dxg). However, I haven't run that code in a
while, so I can't guarantee that it still works. I'm also using it in a
thorn to integrate geodesics in Schwarzschild (for the self-force
project). This thorn does work currently but is not yet in the
EinsteinToolkit. If you want to take a look at it, just let me know.

Cheers,

   Peter