[Users] Migration from SVN to Git

Barry Wardell barry.wardell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 14:20:25 CDT 2014

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 10:58 AM, Frank Loeffler <knarf at cct.lsu.edu> wrote:
>> GRHydro
>
> I might be wrong, but didn't we want GRHydro+GRHydro_Initdata as one
> "GRHydro" arrangement?

I have removed these thorns from the Einstein Toolkit arrangements.
Should I also create a GRHydro arrangement? My understanding is that
GRHydro starts out as a git repository, so maybe it's better to just
work directly with that instead?

>> the TAT thorns.
>
> I don't know what Erik wanted to do with them. We can always leave them
> where they are right now, but I would guess moving them to a TAT git
> arrangement would probably best.

As agreed on the call, I have moved these thorns into CactusElliptic
and CactusUtils.

Barry