[Users] An ET Trac Ticket Describing How to Register on the ET Trac System

Zach Etienne zachetie at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 09:31:10 CST 2014

Hi all,

I want to submit a ticket, so I clicked the "Issue Tracker" link on
http://einsteintoolkit.org/, and was redirected to
https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/.

Then I tried to set up an account. There was no link to "Register", so I
clicked "Login". No option to "Register New Account" was found there,
either.

Thus I would like to submit a trac ticket requesting that there be some
link to instructions as to how to register on the trac system, on the trac
website. Alternatively, clicking "Issue Tracker" could redirect to a page
with instructions, as well as a link to https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/

-Zach

Zachariah Etienne
Assistant Professor of Mathematics