[Users] Some more Questions from a new User

Matt Kinsey kins at gatech.edu
Wed Jan 15 10:25:03 CST 2014

I'd be interested in helping also and I might be of some assistance on this
one. I'm currently working on a thorn that handles particles and uses
boost's serialization library to keep them with their local grids. It
currently 'works' but is in need of more testing and bug fixes before it'll
be ready for science runs. It's also worth nothing that I abandoned using
grid array's some time ago (for the reasons Erik mentioned) in favor of my
own vector's of particles.

If there's a discussion on google hangouts, let me know as I'd be very
interested in talking about this.

-Matt