[Users] Editing .cfg file for a machine to use locally installed external libraries (Simfactory, optionlist)

Dumsani Ndzinisa g14n8326 at campus.ru.ac.za
Wed Jul 23 08:14:34 CDT 2014

Hi Frank and everyone,

Yes, I eventually got past the error by leaving blanks on the
spaces for the values of most of the libraries' details, in
particular for the BLAS library.

The system is indeed a Linux system (Linux Mint 17).

Thanks for the correction on mixing package names and
library names. You really have a point there, it makes a
lot of sense to me.

However, it has been quite a long while since I did this
build. So with regard to the exact error message, I may
need to re-do the build and try to replicate the error.

Like you said, it was something about the linker not
being able to find some library(-ies).

I will get back and report on the results once I have
re-done this, unless you believe it is not too
necessary now.

Kind regards,
Dumsani