[Users] Problem with Jenkins test system

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Tue Jul 29 09:41:06 CDT 2014

Hi all,

I noticed today that the Jenkins automated build and test system which runs the tests for the Einstein Toolkit was not actually checking out the latest version of the code.  This means that the reports of success do not correspond to the latest versions.  I have added a workaround to the problem, and I think it is now fixed.  It is possible that we will now see failures due to changes introduced since the last tested version.  I do not know which is the last version which was actually tested.  It is definitely before 11-Jun-2014, so no commits since then will have been tested.  I suspect that the problem started some time in May.

http://numrel.aei.mpg.de/people/hinder