[Users] Cleaning up "personal" machines in Simfactory

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Jun 3 10:19:16 CDT 2014

On Tue, Jun 03, 2014 at 11:10:20AM -0400, Erik Schnetter wrote:
> This leaves the machine "generic". It it used/maintained? This seems to be
> an example, or a starting point for people's own machines.

I remember the same. After this we started to provide examples for
specific operating systems, which proofed to be a better approach. I
believe we don't need generic - unless it is used by simfactory, which
might be the case. Several lines refer to a "generic" machine, and
"generic.ini" (sim setup).

Frank