[Users] ET_2014_05 fails to build on Linux Mint 17

Dumsani Ndzinisa g14n8326 at campus.ru.ac.za
Thu Jun 26 10:11:32 CDT 2014

Hi Ian,

Ah I'm sorry I didn't realize that my replying wasn't directed to
the group. I guess this all has to do with me being very on
almost everything here! I will append my previous response
here.

Many thanks to you!!! Commenting out hwloc from the thornlist
has done the trick. My ET has compiled successfully now. Being
the newbie that I am, please do expect me to get back again and
bother you will plenty of elementary questions.

Thanks again.

My previous response which was communicated off the group...here.......