[Users] Errors in build- non-existent include directories - latest release

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Sun May 25 00:27:27 CDT 2014

Hello Dave,

> COMPILING arrangements/LSUThorns/SummationByParts/src/Derivatives_6_3.F90
> Warning: Nonexistent include directory
> "/opt/Cactus/arrangements/LSUThorns/SummationByParts/src/include"
> Warning: Nonexistent include directory "/opt/Cactus/arrangements
> /LSUThorns/SummationByParts/src/includ"
>
> Any thoughts on the above fragment.  The number is puzzling.
They are caused by a slightly overzealous perl script trying to add
include paths for the thorn source directories (and include in there).
They can be safely ignored. I think in this particular case this is done
in order to have Fortran code find any module files it or thorns it
depends on may produce during the compilation of their source code. I
agree though that their number is quite high. We can most likely modify
the script to check that a particular directory exists before adding it
the include path.