[Users] Enabling CUDA/OpenCL thorns by default in Simfactory?

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed May 28 08:29:21 CDT 2014

Steve

Simfactory can do both. Disabling certain thorns is used for exceptions,
e.g. if a machine is currently broken and can currently not build a
particular thorn. If this thorn is "unimportant" (e.g. pciutils), then most
likely no one will notice. Of course, disabling BSSN in this way would not
be a good idea.

-erik