[Users] Make "rewrite" branch of McLachlan the default

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed May 28 09:18:13 CDT 2014

I believe the "rewrite" branch of McLachlan is sufficiently stable and
accurate to become the master now. The code is significantly cleaner and
easier to understand, and it has (since I've been using it myself for some
time now) also some features and corrections that may be desirable to have.

I suggest to make this the default now. I would give a brief presentation
on one of the coming Mondays explaining the design choices and the
differences, and after some brief testing we would switch over.