[Users] Carpet moves to Bitbucket

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Oct 3 10:00:34 CDT 2014

Roland: With git, it shouldn't matter in what repository a branch
lives. Feel free to give your branch names such as
"rhaas/experiment9", "rhaas/useful-but-rejected" and push them to the
main Carpet repository. Or choose these names and keep them in your
local repo, pulling in the main Carpet repo. In the end, it's just the
working directory where you make changes, and a branch in some repo
where you can push and pull if needed.

-erik