[Users] cctk_ash versus cctk_lsh

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Oct 21 08:39:27 CDT 2014

Yes, if VECTORISE_ALIGNED_ARRAYS=no (which is the default), then ash
will be identical to lsh.

No, there is currently no way to enforce this, although this would be
very good to have for debugging.

The respective code is in CarpetLib's gdata.cc, bracketed by #if
VECTORISE && VECTORISE_ALIGNED_ARRAYS. To test, you could artificially
add 1 to shape[0] after the line that modifies shape[0].

-erik