[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Sep 21 23:03:10 CDT 2014

Hi

Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
how to join on the following web site:

   http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/

In short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 or (+1) 866-573-0359 and
          the conference id is 118682#.

We will shortly mention some of the current tickets, but nothing much
happened here since last week.

The one major issue at the moment is the git transition which will be
happening this week by the looks of it. Jenkins is up again (although
not pointing to git yet), and no problems with the new repos have been
found so far. This means that next week we will close the svn
repositories for write access, and after a final svn to git conversion
will open the git repositories for general use.

Note that releases will be still be available in svn, and if important
changes  need to be made there, we will do so too (as well as in git).
If you are using a release right now there is nothing you have to change
right now.

Frank Loeffler