[Users] Spam filter on ET mailing lists

Frank Loeffler frank at family-loeffler.net
Tue Apr 28 12:53:52 CDT 2015

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 11:29:51AM -0500, Frank Loeffler wrote:
> As you can read this email now, this was fixed. Please let me know if
> you still have issues with any of the Einstein Toolkit lists.

Hi,

I enabled some spam filtering on the ET mailing lists. This became
necessary because otherwise moderation is not possible anymore. The only
reason no spam made it to the list is this moderation, and the "signal
to noise" just got too high: the price of being visible.

Please let me know if you encounter problems with the filtering (e.g.
your messages don't arrive at the list). I would expect a little bit of
tuning to be necessary.

Frank