[Users] build of debian on Parallels on mac

Comer Duncan comer.duncan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:44:30 CDT 2015

Hi Frank,

I am not sure I have mpic++ installed.  I get nothing in response to which

I have pasted a build after adding OPEN_MPI_DIR=/usr and OPEN_MPI_LIB=-lmpi
to the stock debian.cfg, but the result was about the same.  Must be that I
don't have the debian compilers I thought I had installed a couple of days
ago. Here is the paste:  http://pastebin.com/F806wUz5

Comer