[Users] Post-processing frameworks

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Wed Aug 12 13:59:20 CDT 2015

Hi,

There was a discussion today during the Einstein Toolkit workshop (http://agenda.albanova.se/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=4936) about frameworks for analysing and post-processing simulation data from the Einstein Toolkit.  We would like to collect together information about any such frameworks so that people know what is available.  Ideally, these should be publicly available.  I have created a wiki page (https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Analysis_and_post-processing) and added very brief descriptions of SimulationTools and PostCactus.

If you have such a framework or other tools, it would be great if you could add some information to this wiki page about them.

Thanks!

http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin