[Users] WaveToy a in functional, multi-threaded style

Jonah Miller jonah.maxwell.miller at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 14:39:47 CDT 2015

Hello,

During Erik's discussion of funhpc, I was asked to describe the results
of my investigation of using futures and a functional style of
programming in charm++. I'd like to discuss in a Google hangout, and
I've created one for this purpose:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/am9uYWgubWF4d2VsbC5taWxsZXJAZ21haWwuY29t.9tr22hcl896jljiktfu6n9cko0

I would like to set the time for 14:30 EST. Does that work for all
interested parties?

Best,
Jonah Miller