[Users] meeting minutes for 2015-12-07

Roland Haas rhaas at aei.mpg.de
Mon Dec 7 10:20:19 CST 2015

Present: Frank, Roland, Erik, Steve, Peter, Barry, Zach, Ian, Oleg

certificates:
* fixed now, multiple missed reminder emails, Frank will try and make
sure that multiple persons at LSU IT support know how to create the
certificate
* we are not allowed to install our own, self-purchased tickets
* Frank will stress the importance of having valid certificates

Summer school (June 2016):
* code design: physics, math, computer science, BNS merger
* for middle of PhD thesis (2nd year)
* we are happy to have this advised, Oleg will send emailcat

LORENE:
* no reply to call for users
* will open ticket for users to have a look at new version
* if there is no reply, make new version the default