[Users] [Einstein Toolkit] #1712: Retire snprintf.c

Roland Haad roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 6 17:57:19 CST 2015

Gcc warns. But I get so many warnings due to variable shadowing and fortran subroutine calls without interface that I only see them if I hunt for them. Its not as if I recompile the flesh very often. :-)

We could make the warning an error and that should help but may break some code tgat does not eg declare printf.

Yours
Roland