[Users] Free Intel Tools for Open Source Contributors

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Mar 18 18:17:58 CDT 2015

Intel seems to be providing their compiler for free if you are an open source contributor. If you are a developer of the Einstein Toolkit, you should qualify. See <https://software.intel.com/en-us/qualify-for-free-software/opensourcecontributor>.

See also <https://software.intel.com/en-us/qualify-for-free-software/student> for their "usual" offer to obtain the compiler for free if you are a student (... and if you are not paid to develop software).

and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from https://sks-keyservers.net.