[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder
knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Mar 30 10:44:30 CDT 2015
Today we talked about the release. The current plan is:
- last week of April: freeze except release bug fixes
- week of May 6th: complete freeze
- week of May 13th: release
Not included will be the rewrite branch (unless someone puts all the
necessary work in it this week). This makes the source change in GRHydro
the biggest change since the last release.
Post-release plans are:
- merge the rewrite branch, testers: Peter, Erik
- remove duplicate Fortran routines from GRHydro - cleanup
- hwloc: Steve looks into moving hwloc configuration to library-config
stage, so that information about dependent libraries (numa) can get
to Cactus earlier.
- stampede: "our" compiler is about to be removed; Ian will look into
a replacement. This will most likely be a little older version, until
version 15 will be installed and is tested to be good.
Despite what was said in the call, the next call will _not_ be on the
Easter Monday, but one week later: April 13th.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20150330/9d50ead9/attachment.bin
More information about the Users