[Users] Einstein Toolkit School and Workshop (June 2016, Trento, Italy)

Bruno Giacomazzo bruno.giacomazzo at unitn.it
Mon Nov 16 08:38:46 CST 2015

Dear Colleagues,
     we would like to announce an Einstein Toolkit (ET) School and Workshop
taking place at the University of Trento in Italy, from June 13th to 17th
(2016). We have attached a pdf with some preliminary information about the
program.

  After the successful workshop we had in Stockholm last summer, we decided
to continue with the idea of hosting in Europe a meeting of Einstein
Toolkit users and developers once per year. This time we will have a
three-day long school, useful for new users and people that are interested
in learning more about the toolkit. The school will then be followed by a
two-day workshop opened not only to ET developers, but also to anyone
interested in numerical relativity and computational astrophysics.

  We hope you will attend this meeting and circulate this information among
your collaborators and students. In the following weeks we will also setup
a web page and provide more information.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question.

Eloisa Bentivegna (University of Catania, Italy)
Riccardo Ciolfi (University of Trento, Italy)
Bruno Giacomazzo (University of Trento, Italy)
Frank Loeffler (Louisiana State University, USA)