[Users] HDF5 Error, Hilbert

Geraint Pratten g.pratten at sussex.ac.uk
Mon Oct 5 06:34:42 CDT 2015

Ah, I think you could be right! It seems that I've messed up the submit/run
scripts along the line! Relevant output attached below. I'll try fixing
this now.

Thanks! Much appreciated!
Geraint

INFO (Carpet): MPI is enabled

INFO (Carpet): Carpet is running on 1 processes

WARNING level 1 from host node207.cm.cluster process 0

  while executing schedule bin (none), routine (no thorn)::(no routine)

  in thorn Carpet, file
/mnt/pact/gp234/NR/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/SetupGH.cc:226:

  -> The environment variable CACTUS_NUM_PROCS is set to 6, but there are 1
MPI processes. This may indicate a severe problem with the MPI startup
mechanism.

INFO (Carpet): This is process 0

INFO (Carpet): OpenMP is enabled

INFO (Carpet): This process contains 6 threads, this is thread 0

WARNING level 2 from host node207.cm.cluster process 0

  while executing schedule bin (none), routine (no thorn)::(no routine)

  in thorn Carpet, file
/mnt/pact/gp234/NR/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/SetupGH.cc:256:

  -> Although OpenMP is enabled, the environment variable
CACTUS_NUM_THREADS is not set.

INFO (Carpet): There are 6 threads in total

INFO (Carpet): There are 6 threads per process

INFO (Carpet): This process runs on host node207, pid=29183

INFO (Carpet): This process runs on 24 cores: 0-23

INFO (Carpet): Thread 0 runs on 24 cores: 0-23

INFO (Carpet): Thread 1 runs on 24 cores: 0-23

INFO (Carpet): Thread 2 runs on 24 cores: 0-23

INFO (Carpet): Thread 3 runs on 24 cores: 0-23

INFO (Carpet): Thread 4 runs on 24 cores: 0-23

INFO (Carpet): Thread 5 runs on 24 cores: 0-23