[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Barry Wardell barry.wardell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 11:24:59 CDT 2015

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 5:10 PM, Frank Loeffler <knarf at cct.lsu.edu> wrote:

> LSUThorns about to be moved to bitbucket: licenses seem to be only
> holdup, but status from Barry unknown.

Sorry I wasn't able to make today's call. The repositories are ready to be
moved, I just need to push them to BitBucket. There were no objections
since I asked on the ticket (1803) a couple of weeks ago, so I will go
ahead and push them today.

AEIThorns:
>  ADMMass -> EinsteinAnalysis
>  Trigger -> CactusUtils, change to LGPL, ok'ed by all authors
>             (knarf, rhaas, schnetter)
>  SystemStatistics -> CactusUtils, change to LGPL, ok'ed by
>             schnetter, need ok: barry, ianhin
>             Ian: please ask
>  AEILocalInterp: Numerical (GPL, and stays GPL)
>  PunctureTracker: EinsteinAnalysis, change to LGPL, ok'ed by
>             diener, schnetter, rhaas, need ok: ianhin, koppitz, reisswig
>             Peter: please ask

As far as I am concerned, I'm fine with any thorns I have contributed to
being switched to LGPL.

Barry