[Users] meeting minutes for 2015-10-12

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Oct 13 09:49:35 CDT 2015

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 03:53:46PM +0200, Ian Hinder wrote:
> > Note that this technically means proposing it for the ET, and making sure that the usual requirements are met.
>
> Actually, no, it doesn't.  Moving it to CactusNumerical means adding it to Cactus, not to the ET.  We would not add it to the ET thornlist.

It doesn't mean proposing it for the ET, but I imagine we should have
similar ideals for Cactus as well, if not the same. Moving a thorn into
a Cactus arrangement means that we "officially" maintain it. We cannot
allow just any thorn in. Of course, this isn't anything against
TensorTypes - just a general statement.

Frank