[Users] meeting minutes for 2015-10-12

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Oct 13 09:57:33 CDT 2015

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 05:26:18PM +0200, Roland Haas wrote:
> * no change yet to the ExternalLibraries, will probably do this week

I changed the previous version used for HDF5 and committed it again (it
failed before on Stampede). I tested it on Debian, Supermike and
Stampede. Please test it as you like. Before I go on using these for the
other libraries I would like to know that there are at least no failures
on machines where it worked beforehand, and it would also be nice to get
reports if previously undetected system installations finally get picked
up (multi-arch and such).

Frank