[Users] HDF5 Error, Hilbert

Geraint Pratten g.pratten at sussex.ac.uk
Tue Oct 20 07:49:09 CDT 2015

Sorry, fixed the typo (though error is still there - having tried different
parallel environments). I've attached a chunk of the output but killed it
before it carried on until error. Do you need further output?

The double comment is ignored - will confirm though...

--
Geraint Pratten
Postdoctoral Research Associate

Mobile: +44(0) 7581709282
E-mail: G.Pratten at sussex.ac.uk
Skype: geraint.pratten

School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences
Pevensey 3 Building
University of Sussex
Falmer Campus
Brighton